Seite 80 von 103 ErsteErste ... 3070787980818290 ... LetzteLetzte
Ergebnis 791 bis 800 von 1027
    DARK MATTER Avatar von Auslieferator
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Auslieferator PSN ID: Auslieferator

Standard

Zitat Zitat von marex Beitrag anzeigen
    Wisst ihr immer noch nicht was ein VPN Addon für den Browser ist? Das letzte gesperrte Video von Vollpfostenland, abgekürzt D, hab ich vor 2 Jahren mal gesehen

Lach mich nich aus, erklärs mir einfach, doh!
    FALLOUT:
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?...kU&usp=sharing
    Horizon Zero Dawn:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4...zlNS1pBek9aWUk
    Mass Effect Andromeda:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4...2hWdTdTVzJhWWs

"Ey Clegane, warum hast du immer so ne miese Laune? ....Aus Erfahrung!"
    Sandor Clegane, GoT S7/E1

Frauen sind doch wie Handgranaten: Ziehste den Ring ab, ist das Haus weg!

HGs Rebellischer Rekrut Avatar von RazorX

Standard

...gibs einfach mal in Google ein, weiss ja nicht, welchen Browser Du nutzt. Für Mozzi gibts alles. "Mozilla VPN Addon" oder "Youtube VPN Addon"...usw. Musst selbst sehen, was Du nutzen, haben, brauchen tust...
    ...vielleicht?...

Not my Fallout Avatar von Boïndil
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PixelMurder

Standard

Da ich die Hauptarbeiten abgeschlossen habe, bin ich gerade daran, die Read Me und Startseite der englischen WastelandWarrior-Version zu schreiben. Bin gerade fiebrig dran und es erinnert mich daran, was ich alles freudig modden durfte. Ich schätze mal, dass ohne weiteres 3000 Stunden drin stecken.

Viellleicht kann ja noch jemand Fehler in meinem Draft entdecken, bin bisher etwa so weit gekommen und übersetzte gerade die Features von Anchorage, könnte einen Roman darüber schreiben, muss mich aber auf die Eckpunkte beschränken. Auf jeden Fall hätte mein Anchorage in den damaligen Reviews ohne weiteres zehn bis zwanzig Punkte mehr gekriegt.
    Z.B. haben bei mir die Patienten ein anständiges Spital mit Öfen und spezielle Klamotten gekriegt, während sie vorher in Unterhosen bei 30 Grad minus bibberten

Der Text ist im Writer schöner formatiert, irgendwas zickt da beim Reinkopieren.

WastelandWarrior – Massive Overhaul, from theVault to Zeta

Spoiler:
    WastelandWarrior has a lot of unique features, you don't need any bugfixing mod anymore and it's built with performance and stability in mind. You can even configure how many actors are loaded by the game, depending on your hardware.

You can play it in one of the three survival modes against ultra hardcore enemies with a lot of mean effects. But you can also disable most additional enemies, free Paradise Falls and gain a working slave settlement with player house, join a caravan or order BoS groups as enforcement in some places.
    If you're stupid enough to get a deadly radiation, you can also play as Ghoul Reaver and recruit some Glowing Ones as compagnions(optional).

There are a lot of unique encounters, new named npcs and enemies, improved places(all settlements, places of interest like the Citadel or Roosevelt Academy, caravan trader points, ...), upgraded actors like the scavenger at Pennsilvania Av), and a lot of easter eggs. You can find new weapon recipes for Spider mines and grenades, an artillery strike marker, clutter for the recipes, new books and sometimes funny surprises without any sense.

There are some hardcore and maybe unfair enemies on any difficulty and survival mode settting. But I was trying to weaken the player, not to create unkillable enemies. There are no unkillable or respawning enemies where you have to pass to a quest destination and can't use another way. Outdoors you should evade some groups, but you can complete quests in interiors without followers. I've played every possible quest or quest path and removed any plotstopper through enemy excess.

The gameplay is highly customizable in a comfortable menu: follower behaviour, radiation and surival modes, player scale and beauty, sandbox modes for player and followers, additional effects like underwater effects, gore mode, performance settings, spawn caps, or enemy toughness. Nearly every sytem is optional and customizable: 8 new caravans, encounter system, spawn system.
    You can play on Easy with the count of enemies you want. You can enable caravans and encounters, but disable the other spawn systems. There are also more friendly or neutral actors in the game which could be helpful.

I've tried to improve Fallout 3 with some features of modern shooters like Auto Stimpak and blood view(display of your current health, very immersive). They are optional. But they are also integrated well in the RPG system. No healing without Stimpaks, effectiveness depends on your medicine skill. Y
    Gained skillpoints depends on your Intelligence(+Educated). You need double of the XP to reach a new level(faster leveling module available).
    There are two level of survival modes, the last one is only for some really crazy people(like myself). Everything is halfed or doubled, depending on what hurts more. If you find a door with "Irradiated" as prefix, you should take it seriously, it's a promise.
    There are more perks and every follwers gives you a special ability. You gain some perks for a count of kills per faction or DogMeat will be enfoced if you're friendly with him.
    There is a lot of new clutter needed for new recipes, eg an Eyebot body to craft combat drones.
    The workbench system is fully overhauled with categories, but you can also cook on every oven in the game.

You can't use an other overhaul like CBO, that's why I've added my own follower system with the posssiblity to give team commands and with improved AI. You can recruit all companion at the same time, still depending on karma conditions, and you can travel with them to Point Lookout buying tickets. You can call one or all from every place of the game, you can give Psycho or Stimpaks to the team, or repair RL-3 with fission batteries. You can set them to be essential or, better, you can choose a mode where you have to heal knocked out followers, or they will die. All of them can enter sandbox while following, they know, when you are sitting and will sit near you.

Okay, I didn't include new followers so far, except the ghouls you can command in the Ghoul Reaver form or some simple followers like soldier groups in Anchorage and at the adams Airforce Base. But the overhauled Vanilla companions are really improved, and you can download an optional beauty addon for Cross and Clover,.

I was trying to be compatible to other mods, but you can't be compatible when you want to improve the whole game. So I've tried to improve all npc faces slightly to use them together with mod texturestextures. My actors are a littlebit more attractive(also no white faces and too ugly generated random actors, even ghouls are looking better). I've added a huge list of new handmade npc faces(not too beautiful and using beards) and so you don't need any face overhaul.

All DLC content is fully integrated in the game. Every DLC has its own features and all known bugs are fixed. From Anchorage to Zeta: you will have a way better and sometimes even more funny gameplay.

Zeta
    Survival mode(optional): You can get your stuff only at the end from the captain. You can't use any alien weapon but will find new workbenches and special schematics.
    New alien clutter, usable with the RockIt launcher, which now can knockdown enemies
    Additional spawn, stronger and faster aliens and new enemies.
    All enemy AI improved.
    Healing arc repairs weapon(Bethesda had it in mind but was too stupid to bring it to work)
    Healing arcs heals depending on your Medicine skill
    All enemies can have leveled shields which goes down under fire but regenerates.
    Quests are more stable and failsafe, replaced triggers and debugged scripts.
    Expoy is only consummed if you have a weapon drawn.

Broken Steel
    Survival mode(optional): you have to clean the satelllite relay station yourself
    Perk to improve the Deathclaw Scrambler, doubled the distance, Deathclaws are weaker in close combat, but more reisistant
    Full and complete overhaul of Adams Airforce Base(new enemies, new friends, easter eggs, a full overhaul to the lightng system with hundreds of new light sources, bug fixing, landscape fixes, no more flickering buildings). Epic!
    Additional and optional BoS enforcements and two funny unique allies at Adams Airforce Base
    A new epic ending for the bad people, improved destroyed Citadel with some bad and a good surprise.
    Bug fixes, eq to the shields on the crawler. No more companions standing in a disabled shield, taking dammage. And fixed the bug in the metro to AFB where Fakwes made the train go through walls.

Point Lookout
    It's even harder than before, no survival mode needed
    Followr can travel to PL if you buy tickets for them.
    Random passengers on a cleaner and illuminated Duchess Gambit.
    Every crash related to companions fixed, e.g. the door to The Bog.
    Improved quests, more failsafe and logical.
    A loat of spawn points for new friendly and hostile actors. The swamp lives!
    New uniqe enemies and improved existing ones.
    Optional: Hardcore tribal female Shamans with Deathclaws as companion, and gauntlet as weapon, this option adds a Deathclaw nest to the cathedral.
    Normalized loot and leveled lists, makes more sense.
    Landscape fixes, bug fixes, ...

Ancorage
    The most complete overhaul of Anchorage, makes it failsafe, harder, more epic, funny and RPG like.
    Bugfixing: Sorry, Anchorage was on Hello World level, I didn't know if I had too laugh or cry. I've spent two monthes to fix all the mess: terminals, scripts, quests and stages, landscape, AI and combat behaviour, faction relation, from Bailey's Crossroad to the end. I barely couldn't find any acceptable record or script in the esm. And then I've added an epic battle with current hardware and Michael Bay in mind, but with more RPG elements. I'm proud of it
    Epic battle: a lot of Vertibird landings from both sides(new textures on it to distiguish it)
    Up to 15 recruitable followers
    Recruiting and equipment systems and terminals now works like expected, fully debugged. Now you can gain more recruitment markers freeing captives or completing objectives. You can afford now a SentryBot.
    New actor types and improved existing actors on both sides, unique encounters and followers
    Weapon caches don't regenerate, health dispensers are reacting on your medicine skill, but some activators more added
    Added spicked knuckles to the start quest, for the Unarmed fighter
    Easter eggs, improved HQ(deco stuff, a new weapon, more npc, full day and night cicle)
    Deadly mine field. Really.
    Because I couldn't find any bug anymore, I've added some optional funny glitches to the simulation. What about a cow rain?
    Anchorage
    -der wohl vollständigste Overhaul von Anchorage
    -Heilspender haben Intervalle und heilen basierend auf Medizin
    -neue Heilspender platziert, wo solche fehlten
    -alle Gegner verstärkt und KI verbessert, Fraktionsverhalten debugt
    -man kriegt einen zusätzlichen Schlagring zu Beginn für waffenlose Charaktere
    -die Befreiung von Gefangenen wird mit Marken für die Team-Bereitstellung belohnt
    -optionaler und konfigurierbarer Mehrspawn auf dem Schlachtfeld
    -mehr Begleiter und spezielle Gruppen auf der Spieler-Seite
    -Begleiter warten besser
    -viele zusätzliche Vertibird-Landungen
    -tödliches Minenfeld
    -aufgepepptes Hauptquartier mit Unique-Charakteren, Tagesablauf und Öfen
    -korrekt funktionierende und besser verständliche Anforderungsterminals
    -sehr viele Bugfixes(Anchorage ist die verbugteste Region überhaupt in Fallout)
    -Vanilla-Begleiter folgen und warten automatisch im Outcast-Quartier
    -Bug behoben, der Begleiter im Lift sterben lässt, sollte auch für Mod-Begleiter geltten
    The Pitt
    Full overhaul, not as big as Anchorage, but simply working.
    Improved AI and leveled lists on both sides
    Now both quest pathes are playable. It was boring to side with the raiders before. Now you can have an epic battle with current hardware in mind, with some tough groups as enforcement.
    Survival mode(optional): You can get your overpowered stuff from the Wasteland only after completing the main quest. As hard as Point Lookout.
    But new workbenches, more crafting loot, and a player container added. There is also a small player area, nothing spectacular, but with workbench, bed and deco.

-optionaler Überlebensmodus (Kiste öffnet sich erst am Schluss, erhöhte Funde von Diagramm-Items, mehr Werkbänke platziert)
    -kleines Spielerhaus mit Werkstatt im Raum zwischen Stahlmühle und Werkhof
    -Gegner verstärkt und Mehrspawn
    -beide Pfade bieten jetzt einen ähnlich epischen und schwierigen Kampf
    -Fraktionsbeziehungen debugt, alle kämpfen, die kämpfen sollen und alle können sterben, die sterben dürfen
    All DLC:
    Combined leveled list where it made sense.
    Unique vigilant groups will try to find you if you made a wrong decision. There are even ghulified Anchorage chinese soldiers with Chimera prototypes. Also Pitt raiders or slaves, tribals, Enclave or BoS groups.

Additional modules
    WastelandWarrior-Lighting: Improves all cells of the game. The included version is slghtly changed.
    WastelandWarrior-Effects: The included version needs WLW as master, you can access the settings in the WLW menu system.
    WastelandWarrior-Followers: Improved faces for Cross and Clover.

Disclaimer
    The only third party content used in WLW is Bronson's Bikini Armor. Thank you very much.
    All used textures and meshes are own variations of assets from Fallout 3 and its addons.
    WLW can't be played without all DLC installed.
    FOSE is needed.
    Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken Klicke auf die Grafik für eine größere Ansicht 

Name:	Fallout3-144.jpg 
Hits:	67 
Größe:	170,5 KB 
ID:	22185   Klicke auf die Grafik für eine größere Ansicht 

Name:	Fallout3-145.jpg 
Größe:	140,7 KB 
ID:	22186   Klicke auf die Grafik für eine größere Ansicht 

Name:	Fallout3-146.jpg 
Größe:	186,6 KB 
ID:	22187  
    Geändert von Boïndil (18.08.2016 um 18:45 Uhr)
    No mods for Failout 76.

Not my Fallout Avatar von Boïndil
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PixelMurder

Standard

So, habe die Read Me als PDF übersetzt, ich habe (vorerst) fertig. Mein Englisch ist sicher nicht spitze, aber die meisten werden wohl erkennen, dass WastelandWarrior einzigartig viele Features hat und es sich womöglich lohnt, einen Versuch zu machen. Vielleicht können dann noch einige englischsprachige User, denen es gefallen hat, ein paar Korrekturen anbringen.

Jetz kommt die letzte Phase vor dem Release. Ich muss die englische Version von WLW spielen, und zwar von der Vault aus. Habe an einem Ort zwar einen Aktivator versteckt, mit dem man sich schnell hochleveln kann und nutze einen überpowerten Developer-Blaster, um Kämpfe abzukürzen. Auf meinem Schwierigkeitsgrad müsste ich sonst zwanzig Stunden schleichen, bis ich zu den Gegnern aufgeholt habe und mich überhaupt in eine Metro trauen kann. Da kannst du nicht kurz auf Level 5 zu Radio GNR, du hättest keine Chance.
    Muss möglichst nach Anchorage, Lookout, Pitt und Zeta und einen älteren Save von der Adams Airforce Base und Citadel muss ich auch noch laden.
    Viele Misionen sind sehr zeitaufwendig zu testen, da musst du Saves vor jeder Entscheidung mehrfach laden. Und vom Ausgang der Metro bis zum Crawler kannst du einen Samstag Nachmittag einrechnen, wenn du regulär spielst.
    Dann noch in paar Pics, die zeigen, was man in Fallout 3 für eine prächtige Umgebung haben kann, die viele Gebiete in Vanilla-Fallout 4 lahm da stehen lässt.
    Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken Klicke auf die Grafik für eine größere Ansicht 

Name:	Fallout3-182.jpg 
Hits:	72 
Größe:	57,1 KB 
ID:	22190   Klicke auf die Grafik für eine größere Ansicht 

Name:	Fallout3-004.jpg 
Hits:	80 
Größe:	103,3 KB 
ID:	22191   Klicke auf die Grafik für eine größere Ansicht 

Name:	Fallout3-002.jpg 
Hits:	69 
Größe:	166,4 KB 
ID:	22192   Klicke auf die Grafik für eine größere Ansicht 

Name:	Fallout3-223.jpg 
Hits:	75 
Größe:	97,6 KB 
ID:	22193  
    Angehängte Dateien Angehängte Dateien
    No mods for Failout 76.

This Account is woke free Avatar von marex

Standard

Quiet ist schon cool

Aber was viel cooler ist, wenn die "Vorlage"

und ihre Stimme das Spiel selbst zockt. Quiet vs Quiet. Ein Erlebnis:

https://youtu.be/pwD_73oR4ME?t=2039
    Geändert von marex (22.08.2016 um 20:11 Uhr)

Standard

...na die Tante hats Dir wohl angetan oder?

Interessiert Dich ev. Ich habs schon lange eingebaut...

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9426/?
    http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/8841/?

This Account is woke free Avatar von marex

Standard

Finde die nur in dem besagten Spiel gut, ne Mod davon muss ich jetzt nicht haben. Es sei denn natürlich die wäre massiv gepimpt mit entsprechenden Fähigkeiten und Scripten. Aber das ist ja nur ne Tapete Naja was heißt angetan, ist ein sehr sympathisches natürliches Mädel und das gibts doch selten heutzutage. Ich fange deshalb jetzt nicht an meine Bude damit zu bekleben

Standard

...naja, dann will ich Dir das mal glauben...

Sagt mal...habt Ihr das schon gesehen? Piranha Bytes schlägt wieder zu...und zwar thematisch ziemlich schräg. Interessant, aber hoffentlich gibts Begleiter...
    Schaut auf jeden Fall super aus...

ELEX

DARK MATTER Avatar von Auslieferator
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Auslieferator PSN ID: Auslieferator

Standard

Dat kommt aber so was von aufn Zettel!
    FALLOUT:
    https://drive.google.com/folderview?...kU&usp=sharing
    Horizon Zero Dawn:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4...zlNS1pBek9aWUk
    Mass Effect Andromeda:
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4...2hWdTdTVzJhWWs

"Ey Clegane, warum hast du immer so ne miese Laune? ....Aus Erfahrung!"
    Sandor Clegane, GoT S7/E1

Frauen sind doch wie Handgranaten: Ziehste den Ring ab, ist das Haus weg!

Standard

Soll 1.5x größer werden als Gothic 3, eine große Welt ohne Ladezeiten. Gothic 3 war schon gewaltig. Und Begleiter gibts wohl auch zum anheuern. Muss da aber noch mehr lesen.
    Bin zwar kein PB Fan, war aber lange Zeit in der COM in Sachen Gothic. Trotz großer Schwächen haben mir Gothic und Risen gut gefallen. Werd mir das auf jeden Fall mal reinziehen...
    ...**Jowood/Götterdämmerung**gilt nicht...

Seite 80 von 103 ErsteErste ... 3070787980818290 ... LetzteLetzte